NaMLab – nanoelectronic materials laboratory
NaMLab was founded in 2006 as a university-industry joint venture and is now a TU Dresden company. Based on key expertise in dielectric materials for semiconductor devices, NaMLab focuses on the integration and application of its materials expertise applied to reconfigurable and energy efficiency devices by placing the device rather than the material system itself into the center of its research activities.
- 3eFerro NewsletterThe latest Newsletter of the 3eFerro project is now available! Don’t miss it, read it here or check the website!
- NaMLab @ 15th Silicon Saxony DayThe 15th Silicon Saxony Day was held on 27th May 2021. During the event, we had two exciting talks by […]
- NEUROTECH Science and Technology WorkGroup WebinarDo not miss the possibility to know more about FVLLMONTI and BeFerroSynaptic at NEUROTECH Science and Technology WorkGroup Webinar on […]
- Analysis of Energy-Delay-Product of a 3D Vertical Nanowire FET Technology
2021 Joint International EUROSOI Workshop and International Conference on Ultimate Integration on Silicon (EuroSOI-ULIS)
- Flash-Lamp Enabled Atomic Layer Deposition of Titanium Oxide
240th ECS Meeting
- The atomic and electronic structure of Hf0.5Zr0.5O2 and Hf0.5Zr0.5O2:La films
- High k Workshop 2022Due to the current situation, the ‚Novel High k Application Workshop‘ at Namlab is planned as a combination of: a […]
- High k Workshop 2021 – virtual seminar seriesThis year, we celebrate 15 years of the discovery of ferroelectricity in doped HfO2 films and the tenth anniversary of […]
- High-k Workshop 2020 cancelledDue to the current Corona virus situation Namlab decided to cancel the workshop.