NaMLab – nanoelectronic materials laboratory
NaMLab was founded in 2006 as a university-industry joint venture and is now a TU Dresden company. Based on key expertise in dielectric materials for semiconductor devices, NaMLab focuses on the integration and application of its materials expertise applied to reconfigurable and energy efficiency devices by placing the device rather than the material system itself into the center of its research activities.
- 3eFerro NewsletterThe latest Newsletter of the 3eFerro project is now available! Don’t miss it, read it here or check the website!
- NaMLab @ 15th Silicon Saxony DayThe 15th Silicon Saxony Day was held on 27th May 2021. During the event, we had two exciting talks by […]
- NEUROTECH Science and Technology WorkGroup WebinarDo not miss the possibility to know more about FVLLMONTI and BeFerroSynaptic at NEUROTECH Science and Technology WorkGroup Webinar on […]
- 20 Years of reconfigurable field-effect transistors: From concepts to future applications
- On the Operation Modes of Dual-Gate Reconfigurable Nanowire Transistors
IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices
- Ferroelectric Tunneling Junctions for Edge Computing
2021 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS)
- High k Workshop 2021 – virtual seminar seriesThis year, we celebrate 15 years of the discovery of ferroelectricity in doped HfO2 films and the tenth anniversary of […]
- High-k Workshop 2020 cancelledDue to the current Corona virus situation Namlab decided to cancel the workshop.
- High-k Workshop 2019NaMLab invited to the Novel High-k Application Workshop on June 11th and 12th, 2019. New challenges offered by the application […]