NaMLab – nanoelectronic materials laboratory
NaMLab was founded in 2006 as a university-industry joint venture and is now a TU Dresden company. Based on key expertise in dielectric materials for semiconductor devices, NaMLab focuses on the integration and application of its materials expertise applied to reconfigurable and energy efficiency devices by placing the device rather than the material system itself into the center of its research activities.
- NaMLab researcher wins ERC Starting GrantDer Europäischer Forschungsrat unterstützt mit einem ERC – Forschungsstipendium ein zukunftsweisende Forschungsprojekte am NaMLab / The European Research Council supports […]
- NaMLab @ IEEE IEDM 2021The 67th Annual IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting is going on in San Francisco in these days (11-15 December 2021) […]
- 3eFerro NewsletterThe latest Newsletter of the 3eFerro project is now available! Don’t miss it, read it here or check the website!
- Modelling of vertical and ferroelectric junctionless technology for efficient 3D neural network compute cube dedicated to embedded artificial intelligence
IEEE IEDM 2021
- Analysis of Energy-Delay-Product of a 3D Vertical Nanowire FET Technology
2021 Joint International EUROSOI Workshop and International Conference on Ultimate Integration on Silicon (EuroSOI-ULIS)
- Flash-Lamp Enabled Atomic Layer Deposition of Titanium Oxide
240th ECS Meeting
- High k Workshop 2022Due to the current situation, the ‚Novel High k Application Workshop‘ at Namlab is planned as a combination of: a […]
- High k Workshop 2021 – virtual seminar seriesThis year, we celebrate 15 years of the discovery of ferroelectricity in doped HfO2 films and the tenth anniversary of […]
- High-k Workshop 2020 cancelledDue to the current Corona virus situation Namlab decided to cancel the workshop.