NaMLab – nanoelectronic materials laboratory
NaMLab was founded in 2006 as a university-industry joint venture and is now a TU Dresden company. Based on key expertise in dielectric materials for semiconductor devices, NaMLab focuses on the integration and application of its materials expertise applied to reconfigurable and energy efficiency devices by placing the device rather than the material system itself into the center of its research activities.
- NEUROTECH Science and Technology WorkGroup WebinarDo not miss the possibility to know more about FVLLMONTI and BeFerroSynaptic at NEUROTECH Science and Technology WorkGroup Webinar on […]
- 3eFERRO videoHave you ever secretly wondered what can be done with ferroelectric materials? Or are you simply curious about what is […]
- FAZ podcast by Prof. MikolajickPodcast about chip shortage for automotive application The FAZ, one of the biggest German daily newspapers made a podcast with […]
- Size effect of electronic properties in highly arsenic-doped silicon nanowires
- A Silicon Nanowire Ferroelectric Field-Effect Transistor
Advanced Electronic Materials
- Switching in Nanoscale Hafnium Oxide-Based Ferroelectric Transistors
Chapter in Ferroelectric-Gate Field Effect Transistor Memories. Topics in Applied Physics, vol 131
- High k Workshop 2021 – virtual seminar seriesThis year, we celebrate 15 years of the discovery of ferroelectricity in doped HfO2 films and the tenth anniversary of […]
- High-k Workshop 2020 cancelledDue to the current Corona virus situation Namlab decided to cancel the workshop.
- High-k Workshop 2019NaMLab invited to the Novel High-k Application Workshop on June 11th and 12th, 2019. New challenges offered by the application […]