NaMLab – nanoelectronic materials laboratory
NaMLab was founded in 2006 as an university-industry joint venture and is now a TU Dresden company. Based on key expertise in dielectric materials for semiconductor devices NaMLab focuses on the integration and application of its materials expertise applied to reconfigurable and energy efficiency devices by placing the device rather than the material system itself into the center of its research activities.
- Publications 2020 from NaMLabNew research from NaMLab has been published in peer-reviewed scientific journals. The following research papers by NaMLab (co-) authors have […]
- Annual report 2018/19The new NaMLab annual report for the years 2018/19 can be downloaded here.
- NaMLab at IEDM 2019The following presentations by Namlab co-authors were excepted for the upcoming IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM) 2019 in San […]
- Top-Down Fabricated Reconfigurable FET With Two Symmetric and High-Current On-States
IEEE Electron Device Letters
- Reconfigurable frequency multiplication with a ferroelectric transistor
- Al2O3-TiOx as full area passivating contacts for silicon surfaces utilizing oxygen scavenging titanium interlayers
Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells
- High k Workshop 2021 – virtual seminar seriesDue to the current situation, the ‘Novel High k Application Workshop’ at Namlab is planned as a virtual seminar series. […]
- High-k Workshop 2020 cancelledDue to the current Corona virus situation Namlab decided to cancel the workshop.
- High-k Workshop 2019NaMLab invited to the Novel High-k Application Workshop on June 11th and 12th, 2019. New challenges offered by the application […]