Career at namlab
We are looking for you!
Are you looking for a career change with a great working environment?
We offer you the opportunity to do your Project Work, Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. thesis with us.
NaMLab regularly has openings in the scientific, technical or administrative area.
We look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you!
Didn’t find a suitable job offer?
Then we are looking forward to reading your unsolicited application!
- Memristor Device Development for Neuro-Transistor Integration
- Materials Development on HVPE growth of GaN crystals
- Design of circuit blocks for neuromorphic accelerators based on ferroelectric devices (predoctoral)
- Scaling of hafnia-based ferroelectrics for device integration (predoctoral)
- Analog Circuit Design for Sensor Electronics utilizing Novel Emerging Devices (predoctoral)
- Ferroelectric Field Effect Transistors with Adaptable Polarity (predoctoral)
Thesis/Project work topics (only for TU Dresden Students)
- Compact Model for Nanoscale Ambipolar Transistors
- Electrical characterization of ferroelectric HfO2 based devices
- Additionally, there are also interesting openings in the field of GaN upon request.
- Spontaneous applications are welcome!
We are always looking for Doctorates, Interns. Please feel free to contact us about available positions.
Junior researchers with a master degree in solid state physics, surface science or electrical engineering, interested in material research work in conjunction with making their PhD, are welcome to apply for positions at NaMLab.
In case you are interested in a project work at NaMLab/Chair for Nanoelectronic Materials, please send a full set of application documents (letter of intent, CV) to
stefan.schmult (at) tu-dresden.de
Please send your comprehensive application at the following
jobs (at) namlab.com
TU Dresden openings: