Career at namlab
We are looking for you!
Are you looking for a career change with a great working environment?
We offer you the opportunity to do your Project Work, Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. thesis with us.
NaMLab regularly has openings in the scientific, technical or administrative area.
We look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you!
Didn’t find a suitable job offer?
Then we are looking forward to reading your unsolicited application!
- Vertical Reconfigurable Nanowire Field Effect Transistors Development (Junior Scientist/PhD thesis)
- FTJ Device Development, characterization and integration (Scientist/PhD thesis)
- Investigation of Negative Capacitance Effects in Epitaxial Ferroelectric Thin Film Devices (Scientist/PhD thesis)
- Memristor / Memcapacitor Device Development (Scientist/PhD thesis)
- Ferroelectric, pyroelectric and piezoelectric HfO2 device engineering (Scientist/PhD thesis)
- Development of GaN-based power devices (Scientist/Post-doc)
Thesis/Project work topics
- Nanowire Transistor Fabrication and Characterization (master thesis)
- Analysis of statistical effects in Hafnium-based Ferroelectric Capacitors
- Establishing a control system to access the DRAM of an Arty Z7 development board comprising programmable logic and a processing system
We are always looking for Doctorates, Interns. Please feel free to contact us about available positions.
Junior researchers with a master degree in solid state physics, surface science or electrical engineering, interested in material research work in conjunction with making their PhD, are welcome to apply for positions at NaMLab.
In case, you are interested in a project work at NaMLab/Chair for Nanoelectronic Materials. Please send a full set of application documents (letter of intent, CV) to
stefan.schmult (at) tu-dresden.de
Please send your comprehensive application at the following
jobs (at) namlab.com
TU Dresden openings: